In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, blog comments, picture comments to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate PDRA standards. The PDRA team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out our contact form if you have issue with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.